Delight in intuitive service, comfort and a personalised touch; qualities you will only find at the luxury Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi, where we await you with a warm welcome. You will be escorted personally to Reception on the 18th floor, where you will also find the hotel’s signature restaurant 18° (18 degrees) and the residential-style Lounge. Once checked in, experience total relaxation at Rayana Spa sunbathe at the outdoor pool or squeeze in a workout at the Fitness Centre. For ideas about where to go and what to see in Abu Dhabi, the hotel’s experienced Concierge team will happily assist you.
Multilingual staff will make your stay easy and the fully equipped Business Centre provides business travellers with a comprehensive range of services. The hotel’s concierge is also on hand to discuss what is happening in town and to assist with car hire to make the country’s attractions that much more accessible.
One of the first Hyatt hotels in Abu Dhabi, Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi looks forward to your visit, and to making sure that your stay is truly comfortable and enjoyable.
- 189 inviting guestrooms, including 22 Suites
- Unsurpassed views of the city and coastline
- Full-service Business Centre and 24-hour Concierge Desk
- 24-hour Room Service
- Multilingual Staff
- Limousine, car rentals and excursions on request
- Rayana Spa Abu Dhabi
- Outdoor Pool and Fitness Centre
- Close to the Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Easy access to the 73,000 sqm Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
- 4 Business Meeting Salons with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Audible smoke alarms
- Shower chair available on request
- Roll-in showers
- Bathroom grab rails
- Accessible sink and vanity area
- Accessible bathroom towel rack
- In-room check-in
- Guest services officer available on call
- Safety and Security team on hand for assistance
- Mobile phone and laptop rental
- Binding and lamination services
- Broadband Internet access
- Secretarial services
- E-mail/Internet services
- Courier service
|Hours:||24 hours a day.|
|Contact:||+971 2 596 1234|
|Price:||30 AED per hour|
|55 AED per day|
Internet AccessStay connected during your stay with us. See below for the types of Internet access available at Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi.
Map & Directions
- 15 minutes away by taxi or limousine.
- Follow signs to Musaffah and Abu Dhabi (Highway E20 West) and proceed straight. This merges into Khaleej Al Arabi Street (Street 30).
- After approximately 15 kilometres, you will pass over Musaffah Bridge with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on your right.
- Continue straight for approximately five kilometres.
- Turn right into the hotel, following signs indicating the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) and the hotel.
- Travel along Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street from the Corniche (heading east out of Abu Dhabi).
- Pass the iconic Capital Gate tower and Exhibition Centre on your left.
- As you pass the Abu Dhai National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), move into the right-hand lane and take the next exit towards the Corniche.
- Proceed towards the hotel and turn right into the hotel as soon as you pass ADNEC.
- Leave Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), following the signs for Abu Dhabi/Jebel Ali.
- As you enter Abu Dhabi, the road name changes to Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road; stay on this road for approximately 35 minutes.
- Exit Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road, following the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Once on the E22, continue over the Al Maqtaa Bridge; the iconic Sheikh Zayed Mosque should be on your left.
- Continue straight, passing a Carrefour supermarket on your left. Take the next exit to the right immediately after the supermarket, following the signsto the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit and follow signs to the adjacent multi-storey car parks.
- 24-hour Room Service
- Airport limousine service on request; charges apply
- 24-hour concierge
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Safety deposit facilities at Front Office
- Sightseeing tours
- Major credit cards accepted
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Valet car parking and coach drop-off
- 24-hour laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Business Centre
- Babysitter on request
- Secretarial services
- Courier services
- ATM machines available in ADNEC
- Valet parking services is free of charge for all guests using the facilities and services of the hotel, otherwise, a 50 AED charge will incur.
- Onsite parking
- Covered parking within ADNEC
- Parking for physically challenged guests
Designated ADNEC parking is available for 300+ cars, along with coach drop-off points.
Parking for Physically Challenged Guests
Designated spaces are available close to the hotel’s main entrance for physically challenged guests.
- Al Bateen Executive Airport (private jets) – 3 kilometres, 7 minutes
- Abu Dhabi International Airport – 12 kilometres, 15 minutes
- Dubai International Airport – 130 kilometres, 90 minutes
- Reem Island – 8 kilometres, 10 minutes
- Corniche – 12 kilometres, 15 minutes
- Yas Island – 12 kilometres, 15 minutes
- Saadiyat Island – 15 kilometres, 25 minutes
- Jebel Ali, Dubai – 95 kilometres, 45 minutes
- The hotel’s multilingual Concierge team will be pleased to help with any ground transfers and can also provide Arabic-language support on guests’ behalf.
- Limousine airport transfers from Abu Dhabi International Airport are available at a rate of AED200 per car per way (price is subject to change).
- A taxi from Abu Dhabi International Airport takes about 15 minutes; the approximate fare is AED50, including tax.
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON
Call +971 2 596 1234